Uncle Howard
I'm sad to announce that my Uncle Howard Dukelow died this week on Monday. His obituary is online - click here.
Uncle Howard had a wonderful dry sense of humor, and I have fond memories of going to his homes in Iowa. He was 87 and is survived by a huge family - Aunt Ruth, four daughters (my cousins Kathleen, Helen, Mary and Margaret), nine grandchildren, ten great-grandchildren, and four great-great-grandchildren. He was a Presbyterian minister at various churches in Iowa, North Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Uncle Howard had a wonderful dry sense of humor, and I have fond memories of going to his homes in Iowa. He was 87 and is survived by a huge family - Aunt Ruth, four daughters (my cousins Kathleen, Helen, Mary and Margaret), nine grandchildren, ten great-grandchildren, and four great-great-grandchildren. He was a Presbyterian minister at various churches in Iowa, North Dakota, and Wisconsin.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home