Interesting Quilt Challenge
One of the highlights of the Cal-Co Quilt Show in Marshall, Michigan, each year is the challenge quilt displays. This year, one of the challenges looked like a lot of fun. Each quilter randomly received an envelope with a four-color paint swatch and was challenged to make a quilt using fabrics in the swatch colors, plus one color added by the quilter. Here are some photos of the swatches and colors that each quilter used.
Labels: Quilt


3 Comments:
Do I see a possibility for Charm?
Phyllis
By
Anonymous, at 8:19 PM
I think this would be a fun challenge, although without the size rules and without the giveaway part at the end. What do you think, Daisy? Phyllis - we could mail you your swatch :)
By
Ruth, at 8:14 AM
Would I have to make a novena and pray for the aqua or peach swatches?! It does look like fun and would be interesting. Nice to hear from you, Phyl.
By
Carol Sc, at 9:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home