My 101 list
I've joined a "101 in 1001" group. You write a list of 101 things you'd like to do in 1001 days, post the list on a blog, and throughout the 1001 days, you post your progress. The idea is that encouragement from others in the group will help you accomplish your goals. My motivation for joining this group is to finish the YA novel I've been trying to write for the past 20 years - wish me luck!
Labels: 101 list


6 Comments:
Good luck writing........I know you can do it....and if you want a "reader" I will volunteer.....Linda
By
Anonymous, at 2:19 PM
Ruth, my math tells me you have 9.91 days to accomplish each item. Some won't take nine-plus days, so you can use the left-over accumulation to write your book. Yes, you can do it. Daisy
By
Anonymous, at 11:04 AM
Good Luck on your goals. I am interested in knowing what the other 100 items on your list of 101things. I read the beginning of your book and am always interested in knowing what happens. I would like to continue reading the drafts. cindy
By
Anonymous, at 11:41 AM
That's such a cool idea, Ruth. Makes me think I should do something like that. But maybe not so official, I don't *really* want to be held accountable :-)
I'm curious to know more about your book. We're reading a YA book for our book club this month, just to mix things up a bit.
Was "visit Australia" on your list? You can easily check that one off now!!
By
Kate Soderlund, at 11:14 PM
I think each chapter of the book should be its own item on the list. Send your first half finished draft to Catherine and she will get you to finish it.
Debbie
By
Anonymous, at 2:05 PM
I think each chapter of the book should be its own item on the list. Send your first half finished draft to Catherine and she will get you to finish it.
Debbie
By
Anonymous, at 2:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home