Spending your stimulus
Lisa came up with a new blog meme this week in her post, "Some kind of stimulus." Carol Sc, Linda, Cindy, Daisy, Phyllis, Sophie, Debbie - I'm tagging you with Lisa's meme: what are you spending your stimulus checks on?
I got my stimulus $ last Friday and bought a new deck table and four chairs with part of the money. So far, I have the table and two of the chairs put together - will put the other two chairs together this weekend.
Labels: friends


3 Comments:
They look lively. I'm sure you will enjoy reading on the deck once we get some good weather.
By
Linda, at 3:00 PM
I like your new deck furniture, now you have to figure out how to keep Sadie and Dora off of the chairs so that they don't get damaged. Good Luck on that one. You asked about spending the stimulus check...well I won't get mine until late June. It will go directly to my Roth IRA with Merrill Lynch.
By
Cyndee, at 10:33 AM
Love your deck set, and have been looking for a similar type to replace ours this year. But with that Stimulas check I put in for a new TV. Ours is so old even a remote won't work with it. Also, I need a bigger picture to enjoy it more with these old eyes.
By
Unknown, at 8:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home