When life hands you lemons...
Heavy rain and thunderstorms sidelined my outdoor dog plans today (sorry "Bark in the Park" fundraiser!). So I took advantage of being stuck indoors and sewed on three quilt projects instead.
Below are photos of the small wallquilts that I finished today. The one on the left with two cardinals is for my Mom's bathroom. I have a special metal cardinal holder/hanger to mount it on her wall when I go out to Minnesota for my cousin's wedding. The one on the right with three bird stars is the raffle quilt I made for the MAME conference fundraiser.
Below are photos of the small wallquilts that I finished today. The one on the left with two cardinals is for my Mom's bathroom. I have a special metal cardinal holder/hanger to mount it on her wall when I go out to Minnesota for my cousin's wedding. The one on the right with three bird stars is the raffle quilt I made for the MAME conference fundraiser.
After finishing the two bird star quilts, I started to work on my design for my donation to the Habitat silent auction. The requirements are fairly loose: keep it small and preferably a house theme. The fabric below is the Japanese house fabric I'm going to use in my quilt. I'm planning more of an art quilt design for this one - background of squares of Japanese fabrics with circle overlays of the houses and other fabrics. If it is still raining tomorrow, maybe I'll even be able to finish it!
Labels: Quilt


3 Comments:
Very nice, Ruth.
By
beanie g, at 9:25 PM
You really accomplished quite a bit --- but the weather didn't cooperate today. I'm sure your mom will be pleased with her wall hanging.
By
Carol Sc, at 3:21 PM
Busy beaver!!!!!!!
By
Linda, at 9:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home