Quilts, Books, and Dogs

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Trip to the U.K.

Tish and I have our itinerary for the U.K. set. I hope we can do everything we have planned! If we get internet access while on our trip, I'll post to this blog to let you all know where we are and what we've done.

Our plan is London - Cambridge - York - Edinburgh - Inverness - Skye - Lake District - Cotswolds - Oxford - Wales (maybe) - Stonehenge - Bath - London. I may have some of those places out-of-order, but you get the general idea! We're not sure if we'll be able to do it all in the time we have but we're going to try.

1 Comments:

  • Bon Voyage - I'll be thinking of you. Have wonderful adventures.........not that I need to even say that!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home