Merry Christmas!
Dear Family and Friends,
Merry Christmas! My blog is my Christmas letter this year - you can click through the Archives links for 2008 to skim through posts about my quilting, dogs, travel, books, and family.
Last Christmas, Debbie, Catherine, and I traveled to Australia and had a wonderful time with our Aussie relatives. See Australia blog posts. This year Christmas is in Minnesota - a tad colder than Australia last year!
As usual, I've been reading a lot. See these posts for books I recommend.
Debbie and I are both on Facebook now, thanks to our cousin Kate. If you're on Facebook, please "friend" me. It has been a lot of fun reconnecting with friends and family on Facebook, so I'm hoping that many of you will join us in Facebook. [Plus, of course, Debbie and I are in a heated race to see who has the most friends (we are Dukelows, after all).]
Please write, email, blog, or post to let me know what you've been doing. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you. :)
Lots of love and Happy New Year! Ruth
Merry Christmas! My blog is my Christmas letter this year - you can click through the Archives links for 2008 to skim through posts about my quilting, dogs, travel, books, and family.
Last Christmas, Debbie, Catherine, and I traveled to Australia and had a wonderful time with our Aussie relatives. See Australia blog posts. This year Christmas is in Minnesota - a tad colder than Australia last year!
As usual, I've been reading a lot. See these posts for books I recommend.
Debbie and I are both on Facebook now, thanks to our cousin Kate. If you're on Facebook, please "friend" me. It has been a lot of fun reconnecting with friends and family on Facebook, so I'm hoping that many of you will join us in Facebook. [Plus, of course, Debbie and I are in a heated race to see who has the most friends (we are Dukelows, after all).]
Please write, email, blog, or post to let me know what you've been doing. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you. :)
Lots of love and Happy New Year! Ruth


2 Comments:
The Uncommon Reader is waiting for me at the library --- unfortunately, with the amount of snow on my driveway, it is going to have to wait until next week! Wishing you wonderful holidays and a safe trip to the even colder part of the country!
By
Anonymous, at 10:06 AM
Merry Christmas to you too........
By
Linda, at 10:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home