Quilt A Long - second January block
Another block for my Quilt A Long project.
And a photo of the two blocks so far. Maybe I'll make two more in this January pattern to make a full circle.
Labels: Quilt


6 Comments:
Hi,
May I ask you how do you belong to this block of the month. And where do you get the patterns. I would like to try them .
thank you
pat e
By
pojo, at 10:40 PM
Wow, I love your blocks. In this year of my moratorium on new blocks, it figures that temptation would strike in January! I think it's going to be a long year. Luckily, I think block exchange will satisfy my desire for new projects.
By
Anonymous, at 8:34 AM
They are very cool! I, at least, know that I am not strong enough to resist new blocks or new fabric --- maybe it's time I develop some self discipline --- or maybe in a different area!
By
Carol Sc, at 8:48 AM
The project is coordinated by The Scrappy Bee at http://thescrappybee123.blogspot.com/. You would need to contact her at her blog to see about joining.
By
Ruth, at 8:50 AM
LOVE THEM!!!!!! I have 3 done and am working on #4 - will post pic when that one is done.
By
Linda, at 3:11 PM
Muy caliente!
By
Hi! I'm Lisa, at 11:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home