Fabric
Thanks all for your comments. Linda - no fabric, but we're buying lots of tea towels - I think that counts.
Aaron - definitely beer.
Debbie - sorry about the delay in posts. No Internet through Highlands and Lake District.
Sheep story: While we were walking in Westlington (just south of the Scotland border), a lamb escaped out of its pen and followed us down the road. I lead it back to the pen and Tish picked it up and stuffed it back in through the gate bars. Our only wildlife adventure so far.
Aaron - definitely beer.
Debbie - sorry about the delay in posts. No Internet through Highlands and Lake District.
Sheep story: While we were walking in Westlington (just south of the Scotland border), a lamb escaped out of its pen and followed us down the road. I lead it back to the pen and Tish picked it up and stuffed it back in through the gate bars. Our only wildlife adventure so far.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home